Saturday, April 13, 2013

Marshmallows!

I´ve tried to make marshmallows before, but they didn´t come out quite like they should have. And I´m not a friend of raw eggs on my food, so I was very excited to see that Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafita provided me with a recipe without any eggs at all!
The only ingridiens are gelatin, sugar, water, corn syrup, salt and vanilla extract. The marshmallows were fairly easy to make, you just habe to be quick in the end. After putting the batter into the pan to try I couldn´t resist to lick the spoons - OH MY GOD!
In the morning I crept quietly into the kitchen, carefully not to wake my husband, cut the marshmallows and dusted them with sugar. Then I ate the first one. I´ve never had a marshmallow that tasted this awesome. I instantly swore never to buy any again, I´ll always make them myself from now on! And they look good, too:

No comments:

Post a Comment